$7.18 USD ea.
A standard-size marker that applies paint specially formulated to withstand high temperatures. Creates fine or bold lines of vivid paint on a variety of surfaces.
Ideal for marking on surfaces that require heat treating or annealing, such as:
- Metal (aluminum sheets, stainless steel, copper, brass, galvanized metal)
Nib Size : 3/16” / 5mm bullet shape
Sold individually. When buying more than 11 units, they come packaged 12 per box.
|1-11 unit(s)||12-71 units||72+ units|
|$7.18 ea.||$6.36 ea.||$5.91 ea.|
Shipping CostThe shipping cost depends on the total amount in the cart. See shipping cost chart below.
|Cart Total||0 - $24.99||25 - $50||51 - $99||100 - $250||251 - $499||500 - $1999|
- Durable nib resists wear and tear
- Marks made at ambient temperatures withstand heating up to 1600F / 871C
- Xylene and toluene free
- Low halogens and low chlorides
- Available in a variety of colours