- Paraffin is a petroleum-based wax which can be used in a variety of applications such as food packaging and cosmetics.
- Our highly refined grades meet the specifications for food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical applications.
- Quickly opens and reseals for easy access, vacuum tight.
- Unscented, highest quality wax. High Melt Point (140F-60C).
- Food Grade Wax meets FDA requirements (21 CFR 178.3710 for use in non- food articles in contact with food).
Paraffin Wax Beads
$6.05 – $148.79 USD
Carmel Paraffin Wax beads, Food Grade, Canning Wax, Meets FDA requirements, FRP (Fully Refined Paraffin), Used in a variety of applications such as canning, food packaging and cosmetics.